Looking for a free 2018 calendar printable that can can truly inspire you? I have here a free printable calendar with beautiful and empowering scriptures from the bible! Praise God’s love and righteousness as you walk your 2018. May this calendar deepen your relationship with the Lord and may His words kindle your heart as you start another year!
Friends, welcome back to Shining Mom!
A few months ago (in my monthly calendar series post), a reader left a message at the Comments asking me if I could also release some Christian calendars. I said yes, and have etched that promise in my heart. So for my 2018 calendar series, I made sure to create inspirational calendars for everyone to use. And today, I am again fulfilling that promise by giving away a set of christian calendars for everyone to enjoy!!
This free 2018 calendar printable that I m giving away has monthly bible verses that are powerful reminders how much we are loved by God. As we walk our day, His faithfulness will remind us how lucky we are being His own children!
Here, let me show you how this lovely calendar looks like.
The Inspirational Free 2018 Calendar Printable
I guess you will love that this printable 2018 calendar comes in most gorgeous florals. The handmade flowers by Aura that I incorporated in the design is simply stunning isn’t it? It looks so natural and refreshing! The beautiful flowers make a great frame to the bible verses and scriptures written at the bottom of every page!
Look at the January Calendar below. It’s amazing, isn’t it?
The design of the calendar you see above goes the same for the rest of the months of 2018. Here’s a quick snapshot showing the monthly calendar pages all through 2018!
Really, this calendar will inspire you to be your best self in 2018 because you are reminded each day that you have a Father to depend on. Look at the calendar below and read the powerful scripture it has. Won’t it serve as a daily reminder that you can do all the desires of your heart through Him and in Him?
The Monthly Bible Verses and Scriptures Included in Your Free 2018 Calendar Printable
One of the greatest faith builders is waking up to God’s words everyday, isn’t it? Let me give show you a quick rundown of the powerful verses and scriptures I have included in your free 2018 calendar printable:
- January 2018 Calendar: Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 3: 7)
- February 2018 Calendar: Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans. (Proverbs 16:3)
- March 2018 Calendar: He calls me beautiful one. (Songs of Solomon 2: 1-17)
- April 2018 Calendar: Be bold, be brave, be courageous. (Joshua 1:9)
- May 2018 Calendar: Where God guides, He provides. (Isaiah 8:11)
- June 2018 Calendar: Let all that you do be done in love. (Corinthians 16: 14)
- July 2018 Calendar: He has made everything beautiful in His time. (Ecclesiastes 3: 11)
- August 2018 Calendar: For God, nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1: 13)
- September 2018 Calendar: Rise up and pray. (Luke 22: 46)
- October 2018 Calendar: He counts the stars and calls them by name. (Psalm 147-4)
- November 2018 Calendar: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)
- December 2018 Calendar: For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29: 11)
Such beautiful and inspiring words from the Lord! Won they inspire you to plan your most beautiful year yet? To enjoy your free 2018 calendar printable, please sign up for our mailing list HERE and I will send this lovely set right away! The calendars are for printing in standard, letter-size paper!
And oh, should you be looking for premium 2018 planners, you might want ti check out the 2018 Success Designer Planner and if you’re a mom, the Ultimate Mom Planner which are both designed to help you run your 2018 successfully and blissfully!
HELP SHARE THIS FREE INSPIRATIONAL CALENDAR ON PINTEREST!
Loving this free 2018 calendar printable with bible verses and scriptures? Help us share it away! Please take a second to pin the image below so others can find this post, too. You’ll also help us grow the blog that way!
One last thing! Did you know that I have already shared tons of freebies to help you stay organized and productive in 2018? Here’s a shortlist of my favorites:
- The 2018 Floral Planner
- Free Monthly Calendars
- Printable Budget Binder
- Happy Life Planner
- Free Design Your Life Planner
CALL TO ACTION: Who here likes a monthly planner that matches with this free 2018 calendar printable? Let me know at the Comments if you want one and I shall update this post once I receive 30 requests. Leave your request now to get counted!
Have a Christ-filled 2018, friends! Stay blessed and be a blessing!