Plan a fun-filled and productive month. Our free September bullet journal and planner in dainty floral theme is your perfect tool to do just that! It’s time to map out your plans so you can make the absolute best of your time. Let’s go!
Who here is excited for September just like me?
Say hello to the month prepared and with such confidence knowing that you are again going to take that step closer towards your dreams. Our free September bullet journal and planner includes beautiful and practical templates that will help you create your action plans for your goals. So sit back, relax and grab your favorite drink, today is the perfect day to map out your ideas!
WHAT’S INSIDE YOUR FREE PRINTABLE SEPTEMBER BULLET JOURNAL AND PLANNER?
You’ll be seeing dainty planning sheets that I believe you are going to love!
This September planner includes 14 organizers that are all for free printing. The layout of each page is easy to use. And to make planning all the more exciting for you, the pages are adorned with hand-painted flowers from Design Cuts!
Let’s take a quick rundown to some of the pages included:
- September Bullet Journal and Planner Cover
- September 2019 Calendar
- Daily and Weekly Planners
- Month at a Glance
- Planner Dividers/ Inspirational Quotes
- Pre-made bullet journal templates
- Stationeries and more!
You’ll get to enjoy a dainty daily planner, like this one. What’s lovely about this planner is that it will help you set your priorities for the day that you will later chunk into to morning, afternoon and evening to-dos. It also includes a spot allocated for your notes and reminders!
What are your top goals for the month? This page will help you write and win them!
You’ll also receive a pretty worksheet like this one to help you evaluate your month.
Plus an inspiring planner diver!
What are you waiting for? Welcome September with your plans clearly set. It’s time to take another step closer to your dreams!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PLANNER TO BE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX. If you are already subscribed to Shining Mom mailing list, CLICK HERE to snag the file with the password I emailed you.
- Use paper in the standard US letter-size with 8.5 x 11″ when printing your free printable September bullet journal and planner. Your A4 sheets can also be used, be sure to adjust your printer setting to “FIT TO PAGE.”
May you have a fantastic September! Happy planning!