My little guy is six months today and boy, he seems to make friends with everyone! Approach him with bright eyes and he’ll respond to you in full smile (with his two teeth flashing)!
I find it quite hard to believe that we’re halfway to reaching his first birthday! Oh yeah, it has been six months already? Six months of breastfeeding him, six months of relying on my baby and not on the clock (hahahaha!), six months of being surprised every single day! To cut it short, it has been six beautiful months with this endearing, little social butterfly!
At six months, we have hit several milestones:
- He can crawl (really fast!)
- He has two teeth!
- He rolls and rolls when he likes to move to places.
- He shakes his rattle.
- He plays with his brother.
- He’s starting to babble away.
- He sleeps up to 6 to 8 hours at a stretch at night (Wohooo! I’m a zombie no more! I just make him drink milk in between which is easy as I just pop my boobie and we’re good to sleep again!)
- He smiles a lot and laughs a lot!
- He’s being nice and friendly to all!
- And lastly, he’ll start to eat solids (later!)!
I’m amazed and at the same time thankful as he hits these milestones. There will be more to come in the next days (He’ll sit on his own soon, I can see!) and I am excited! Meanwhile, I got to go, it’s time to prepare for the little one’s first celebration ever!