Here are the little things I love about being mom:
1. That very moment when my toddler was playing with his friends and then suddenly introduced me to them, flashing the look of a proud son saying, “mommy ko”. 😀
2. Seeing my 3 year-old boy being so behaved and cooperative while answering his doctor’s questions, and then his doctor looked at me and said, “I must congratulate you for raising a good and smart boy.”
3. Putting up tents out of blankets in the room.
4. Seeing my toddler eat the friend chicken I cooked as if it’s the best fried chicken in the world!
5. A walk in the park with a small hand trusting mine.
6. Sharing stories before bedtime until we both fall asleep.
7. Singing songs with my son, especially the “Six Little Ducks”, while he does all the quack- quacks.
8. Seeing my little boy spreading little acts of kindness.
9. When my toddler gets hurt, he would run to me. And upon carrying him, he would stop crying.
10. Making me pause. And suddenly smile. Just by looking at him.
11. Little Kyle jumping in delight upon hearing my voice knocking at the door. “Mommy’s home!”
I could go on and on after I type each item, as another special moment sparks in wanting to be added on the list but I have to stop here. I know every mom has countless reasons why they just love being a mom.What’s yours?