With Christmas just around the corner, malls are already crowded at this time of the month. Mom, how’s your gift shopping so far? If you’re just like me who’s not done Yet, worry not, we can still definitely do this! Have you ever tried buying Christmas gifts online? I’m going to give it a try this year.
Have you tried shopping at ZALORA ? How was it? I have checked their items for kids and I came up with Christmas gift ideas. Here, take a look.
Gift Guide for the Sweet Girl
Little girls deserve pretty things. The pretty dress featured here is my top pick, it’s from Bayo. This piece brings a chic style that looks sweet and stylish. The pink sandals and the polkadot headband match it perfectly. I got so excited while coming up with this look! I wonder when to have a little girl to dress up!
1. Kids of Bayo Lenny, P795
2. Dani-F, 745
3. Chapelleri Bebe Hairband, 120
Gift Guide for the Cool Boy
This Turquoise Gingham Short Sleeves Polo from Gingersnaps looks cool and comfy. Kyle has this one already and I love matching it with khakis.
1. Gingersnaps Polo, 699
2. Gingersnaps Basic Pants, 679
3. Babiators Eyeglasses, 990
4. Reva Sandals,499
Gearing up for shopping at ZALORA? Here are some reminders before jumping over the store to shop:
- You’ll get P250 voucher when you sign up! 🙂
- Look for items on sale.
- Make your gift list and set your spending limits.
- Use voucher codes. ZALORA always offers voucher codes that allows you to get items at a discounted price. You may also use my voucher code Shiningmom12 upon check out to get 5% off your total purchase (P500 minimum).
ZALORA has a wide selection for kids to choose from. Here are more reasons for you to love the store: