Plan your August in style. Our free August bullet journal and planner in the flamingo theme is here to help you organize your schedule so you can make the most of your time. It’s stunning!
Who here is excited to plan her August?! Welcome the month with confidence by mapping out exactly what to do to take that step closer to your dreams. I am so happy to share this pretty planner that can help you do just that right away. So, friends, it’s time to print your August planner, grab your cup of coffee, and polish your plans!
What’s Included in Your Free Printable August Bullet Journal and Planner?
You are about to enjoy 18 pages of free organizing goodness. Each sheet comes clean, functional, and pretty, all in flamingo theme. I chose to use flamingo this time because it’s beautiful and graceful and effortlessly strong, just like you!
Wondering what printables are included? Here’s the rundown of some of the pages to love!
- Beautiful Bullet Journal and Planner Cover Sheets
- August Monthly Calendar
- Daily and Weekly Planner
- Month at a Glance
- Planner Dividers/ Inspirational Quotes
- Pre-made August bullet journal templates
- Stationeries and more!
Inside your free printable August bullet journal and planner, you’ll find goal-setting worksheets like the one below. What are your top five goals for the month? Take a minute to think about what they really are!
You’ll also find pretty planning sheets like this daily planner that will let you blissfully manage your day. This day planner will let you identify your daily priorities then chunk them down to morning, afternoon and evening to-dos. There’s also a spot allocated for the reminders for the day so you’ll not miss any!
And some fantastic blank bullet journal templates and dividers that will keep you inspired and motivated to keep flying towards your dreams. Really, this is one beautiful planner that I would love for you to have!
What are you waiting for? Say hello to August with clear plans and with such confidence knowing that you know exactly what to do to move closer to your dreams!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PLANNER TO BE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX. And if you are already a subscriber, CLICK HERE to snag the file with the password I emailed you.
- Use paper in the standard US letter-size with 8.5 x 11″ when printing your free printable August bullet journal and planner. Your A4 sheets can also be used, just be sure to adjust your printer setting to “FIT TO PAGE.”
That’s all for today. I hope you can use our printables! Have a beautiful August, friends!