Plan your month in style. Our free August bullet journal in the flamingo theme is here to help you organize your schedule so you can make the most of your time. It’s lovely!
Who here is excited to plan her August?! Welcome the month with clear plans by mapping out your to-dos ahead of time to take that step closer to your dreams. I am happy to share this pretty planner that can help you do just that! So, friends, it’s time to snag this freebie so you can start writing your amazing plans for the month!
What’s Included in the Free Printable August Bullet Journal and Planner?
This planner includes fifteen free printables. Each printable sheet comes clean, functional, and pretty, all in the flamingo theme. I chose to use flamingo because it represents beauty, grace, and strength.
Here’s a rundown of some of the pages to love:
- Beautiful Bullet Journal and Planner Cover Sheets
- August Monthly Calendar
- Daily and Weekly Planner
- Month at a Glance
- Planner Dividers/ Inspirational Quotes
- Pre-made August bullet journal templates
- Stationeries and more!
Inside your free printable August bullet journal and planner, you’ll find goal-setting worksheets like the one below. What are your top five goals for the month? Take a minute to think about what they are!
You’ll also find pretty planning sheets like this daily planner that let you blissfully manage your day. This day planner will help you identify your daily priorities and chunk them into morning, afternoon, and evening to-dos. There’s also a spot allocated for the reminders for the day, so you’ll not miss any!
And some fantastic blank bullet journal templates and dividers that will keep you inspired and motivated to keep flying toward your dreams. This is one beautiful planner that I would love for you to have!
What are you waiting for? Say hello to August with clear plans and confidence, knowing you know exactly what to do to move closer to your dreams!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PLANNER TO BE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX. And if you are already a subscriber, CLICK HERE to snag the file with the password I emailed you.
- Use standard US letter size paper with 8.5 x 11″ when printing your free printable August bullet journal and planner. Your A4 sheets can also be used; just be sure to adjust your printer setting to “FIT TO PAGE.”
Lastly, you might also want to check out our free monthly goal-setting templates. Have a wonderful August, friends!
Would you create some more monthly dividers in this style? I adore this design! pity that it’s only for August