Plan your month in style. Our free August bullet journal and planner in the flamingo theme is here to help you organize your schedule so you can make the most of your time. It’s lovely!
Who here is excited to plan her August?! Welcome the month with clear plans by mapping out your to-dos ahead of time so you can to take that step closer to your dreams. I am happy to share this pretty planner that can help you do just that! So, friends, it’s time to snag this freebie so you can start writing your amazing your plans for the month!
What’s Included in the Free Printable August Bullet Journal and Planner?
This planner includes fifteen free printables. Each printable sheet comes clean, functional, and pretty, all in the flamingo theme. I chose to use flamingo this time because it’s represents beauty, grace and strenght.
Here’s a rundown of some of the pages to love:
- Beautiful Bullet Journal and Planner Cover Sheets
- August Monthly Calendar
- Daily and Weekly Planner
- Month at a Glance
- Planner Dividers/ Inspirational Quotes
- Pre-made August bullet journal templates
- Stationeries and more!
Inside your free printable August bullet journal and planner, you’ll find goal-setting worksheets like the one below. What are your top five goals for the month? Take a minute to think about what they really are!
You’ll also find pretty planning sheets like this daily planner that will let you blissfully manage your day. This day planner will let you identify your daily priorities then chunk them down to morning, afternoon and evening to-dos. There’s also a spot allocated for the reminders for the day so you’ll not miss any!
And some fantastic blank bullet journal templates and dividers that will keep you inspired and motivated to keep flying towards your dreams. Really, this is one beautiful planner that I would love for you to have!
What are you waiting for? Say hello to August with clear plans and with such confidence knowing that you know exactly what to do to move closer to your dreams!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PLANNER TO BE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX. And if you are already a subscriber, CLICK HERE to snag the file with the password I emailed you.
- Use paper in the standard US letter-size with 8.5 x 11″ when printing your free printable August bullet journal and planner. Your A4 sheets can also be used, just be sure to adjust your printer setting to “FIT TO PAGE.”
That’s all for today. I hope you can use our printables! Have a wonderful August, friends!