Searching for a free 2021 calendar printable to inspire you? I have here a free printable Bible verse calendar for 2021. Praise God’s love and remember His words as you walk your year. This floral calendar has empowering scriptures from the Bible! Print it for yourself and be inspired by the Lord as you organize your schedules for the year. This beautiful and meaningful calendar is for free printing!
Friends, it’s another freebie day here in Shining Mom!
Every year, I always receive requests to release Christian calendars for the upcoming year. They say they love Shining Mom’s Bible-themed calendars, and I understand why… because I absolutely do, too. Oh, how I love Bible-themed calendars. I love how they remind me that I have the most amazing Father who loves me unconditionally as I plan my days. And so today, on the blog, my heart is filled with joy to release another freshly designed Bible verse calendar for 2021. It’s beautiful, I must say. It will keep you feel empowered all through the year!
May this Bible verse calendar 2021 inspire you and deepen your relationship with the Lord! Here it is, friends. I hope you’ll enjoy using it!
Bible Verse Calendar 2021
This free 2021 calendar printable comes with gold and flower watercolor prints from Design Cuts. The watercolor elements are absolutely stunning. They look so refreshing! And yes, each month of the year comes with a beautiful and empowering scripture from the Bible.
You can enjoy this free 2021 calendar for so many different purposes. Use as a desk calendar or as a calendar insert to your planner. It’s excellent to use to keep track of your schedule, plans, activities, and so much more. For sure, organizing is going to be extra blissful with a lovely calendar like this one. This Bible verse calendar 2021 is truly a must-print!
Scroll down to view this lovely Bible-themed calendar for 2021. If you’d like to print this free calendar, please know that you can find the download link towards the end of this post.
There you have, the calendar. How do you like it? Here are the verses I’ve included for each month:
- January Calendar: Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous your future will be. (Job 8: 7)
- February Calendar: If you are too lazy to plow, don’t expect a harvest. (Proverbs 20:4)
- March Calendar: He calls me a beautiful one. (Songs of Solomon 2: 1-17)
- April Calendar: Be bold, be brave, be courageous. (Joshua 1:9)
- May Calendar: Where God guides, He provides. (Isaiah 8:11)
- June Calendar: Let all that you do be done in love. (Corinthians 16: 14)
- July Calendar: He has made everything beautiful in His time. (Ecclesiastes 3: 11)
- August Calendar: For God, nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1: 13)
- September Calendar: Rise up and pray. (Luke 22: 46)
- October Calendar: He counts the stars and calls them by name. (Psalm 147-4)
- November Calendar: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)
- December Calendar: For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29: 11)
Download Your Free 2021 Calendar Printable Today!
Ready to download your free calendar? Follow the instructions below to receive the 2021 Bible verse calendar in a PDF file, to be printed in a letter-size paper with 8.5×11″ dimensions.
(And be subscribed to our newsletter and receive freebie updates from us!)
Already a subscriber to our mailing list?
For more organizing printables, go ahead and browse items at Shining Mom: The Shop. We have hundreds of new printables newly released in our store!
You might also want to grab the 2021 Kids Success Planner, a unique planner designed to boost your child’s confidence with a growth mindset. This planner is so fun to use!
Pin this Our Bible Verse Calendar 2021 on Pinterest!
No time to print the Bible verse calendar yet? Take a second to hit the save button below for future use. You’ll also help me share this post with others by pinning. Thanks so much!
Recommended for You:
Happy organizing, friends! God bless you.