Looking for a 2021 calendar for kids? Here’s an inspirational calendar that is specially designed for them. Keep the little ones inspired, enlightened, and motivated with Scriptures from the Bible. This 2021 Bible verse calendar will not only help them organize their amazing plans. It will also remind them of the Lord’s wisdom throughout the year. Print a copy for the little ones in your life. It’s free!
Have you been waiting for the release of our 2021 Bible verse calendar for your little ones? I am happy to announce that it’s finally here! It’s empowering and truly inspirational! It can surely guide your little ones as they walk their year.
This calendar includes verses that are easy for the kids to understand and memorize. From these Bible verses, they can learn the principles and values that Lord wants them to learn and practice in their lives.
Scroll down to view this super-cute monthly calendar designed for the little ones. It’s fun, colorful, and truly inspirational! Our Children are gifts from God, and today’s freebie is a special gift for them. Please let them enjoy! It’s for instant download!
Inspirational 2021 Bible Verse Calendar
This free printable 2021 calendar comes in fun monthly themes. It starts on a Sunday in portrait orientation, designed to be printed in the letter-size paper. Please scroll down to view the calendar. A special shout out to Kate Rina for the cute graphics used!
Here the twelve Bible included in the monthly calendars:
- Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. (Colossians 3:20)
- You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. (Deuteronomy 6:5 )
- March: The LORD is good to all. (Psalm 145:9 )
- April: Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. (Colossians 3:2 )
- May: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. (Acts 16:31)
- June: The Lord bless you and keep you. (Numbers 6:24 )
- July: This is love for God: To obey his commands. (1 John 5:3)
- August: Trust in the Lord with all your heart. (Proverbs 3:5 )
- September: Be kind to one another. (Ephesians 4:32 )
- October: What time I am afraid I will trust in You. (Psalm 56:3 )
- November: I will praise thee with my whole heart. (Psalm 138:1)
- December: Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
GET THE FREE CALENDAR
Ready to download this free 2021 Bible verse calendar? Follow the instructions below to receive the files.
(And be subscribed to our newsletter and receive freebie updates from us!)
Already a subscriber to our mailing list?
You might also want to check my previously released 2021 Bible Verse Calendar beautiful florals HERE. For more organizing printables, visit Shining Mom: The Shop. We have hundreds of new printables newly released in our store!
You might also want to grab the 2021 Kids Success Planner, a unique planner designed to boost your child’s confidence with a growth mindset. Kids are surely going to love this fun planner! Pass it forward by pinning this post!
That’s all for now. Have a blessed year!