Be more productive in July. This free bullet journal and planner is designed to help you organize your schedule and make the most of your time. Snag the 15 printable pages that you can use instantly. It’s time to get planning!
It’s a beautiful day here at Shining Mom because another cute printable is released today. If you’re looking for a July planner, I am happy to let you know that your planner/bullet journal is here! Are you ready to write down your plans? Get started to map out your priorities and to organize fun activities all through the month.
What’s inside the July bullet journal and planner?
You will be all set for a fruitful month with this new printable in bicycle theme by Eva Katerina. I have included beautiful planning pages that will help you stay focused on achieving your goals.
Wondering what’s inside? Here’s the rundown of the pages I have included:
- Pretty Bullet Journal and Planner Cover Sheets
- July Calendar with Notes
- Month Planner
- Day Planner
- Week Planner
- Dividers/ Inspirational Quotes
- Pre-made June bullet journal templates
- Stationeries and more!
You will be enjoying free printable pages like this one…
And a whole lot more!
You will also be receiving planner dividers that you can also hang on your walls as I have included short, but inspirational messages like the one below that will inspire you to keep reaching for your goals, just keep taking that move, just keep going.
Loving the planner and ready to score a copy? Say hello to July planning, in style!
GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE MAY BULLET JOURNAL AND PLANNER!
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREEBIE
- Use paper in standard US letter-size with 8.5 x 11″ when printing your free July bullet journal and planner. A4 sheets can also be used, just be sure to adjust your printer setting to “FIT TO PAGE.”
- Enjoy these free spring printables for personal use!
Cheers to a fantastic month! Happy planning!