Looking for free magazine layout templates? Here is a list of free templates available online. All you have to do is fill your content and you’ll have your own magazine!
I enjoy creating magazines for my little one. Since I treasure my son’s milestones, putting them together in a magazine and having them printed is just ideal and more economical for me instead of buying scrapbooks. To record Kyle’s little achievements that mean big to me, I have a sacred space in my laptop where I get to jot them down. After a couple of months, I copy and paste these scribbles to ready-made magazine templates and violla, a new keepsake.
Here are some free magazine templates you can use too. To download the templates, simply click the links in blue.
In Design Templates
Once you are done downloading the free magazine templates posted on the site, you are ready to create your own magazine in record time. All you have to do is to open it into Adobe InDesign, upload your text, change the font style the way you like it, and you are done with your excellent magazine creation.
I am yet to try the free magazine templates offered by Print Ninja. They have blank templates that are ready for your entries which are available in multiple file formats to best suit your workflow.
This is a simple magazine layout which works with most general purpose magazines and can also be easily adjusted and tinkered for other types of magazine layouts. Simple as it may, every design element in this template contributes in making it an aesthetic success.This template consists of 12 8.5 inches by 11 inches (letter) full-colored pages.
With the growing number of smartphones, tablets, and eReaders, why not create a technology that you might just prefer? If you prefer to create online magazines, this is a great choice. OpenZine allows you to create online magazines without being technical. It is a WYSIWYG based service where you can create and publish a web magazine just by inserting text, images and videos.
How To Create Your Own Magazine: The Basic Step
To make a magazine of your own, here are some quick tips to get started.
1. Decide where you want to layout your magazine.
- Are you going to use one of the templates listed above? Would you like to experiment on your own using the Microsoft Publisher?
2. So what is your magazine’s theme?
- Will it be a parenting magazine? A compilation of your child’s written outputs in school? Your recipes? Travel?
- Decide what color scheme to use.
3. Collect Pictures
- You don’t want your magazine to look wordy, do you? Putting great pictures is the perfect way to create attractive magazines.
4. Polish and Upload Your Articles
- Proofread your articles and make them engaging to read after which, you are ready to insert your text to the pre-designed template you have chosen to use.
- Choose your paper and printer. will it be colored or black and white? Will it be thick, thin, glossy, or matte? It’s also fine if you wish to go paper less and decide to publish your magazine online! 🙂
We all love magazines. They are personal and virtually appealing. With these free magazine layout templates I hope that you are ready to make your own. Have fun!