After reading Susan Merril’s post on creating a mother-son bucket list, I got so inspired to scribble down my own. I’m sharing the short list that flashed in my mind right after deciding to create my own list on the blog today.
Here it is! My mother-son bucket list!
- Plant a tree.
- Fly a kite.
- Decorate his own room.
- Wake him up in the middle of his afternoon nap and take him to a surprise trip to a pet store and get a pet for him!
- Visit and explore the Lego Land, together.
- Walk by the beach on a sunrise.
- Bathe and play under the rain.
- Bake his next birthday cake.
- Plan out his 5th birthday party in school together.
- Build a bird house in his grandparents’ home.
- Go to a river and try catching a river fish!
- Take him to a boot camp.
- Enroll him in a soccer camp.
- Watch him in his first performance on stage in school.
- Teach him how to iron his pants and sew his shirt.
- Teach him how to cook.
- Ride in a helicopter together with his dad.
- Try out outdoor camping in the woods.
- Pack old toys and go to a home for the orphans to distribute.
- Write our own short story book for kids.
- Grow a vegetable garden.
- Never miss a mass on a Sunday!
I could go on and on as it’s so liberating and inspiring to do, but then again let me do these things first! (By the way, we already did some of items on the list such as flying a kite and bathing under the rain!) =) How about you, have you listed down your bucket list? =)
Leave a Reply