We’ve discovered another great playground for our active boy– Jump Yard! This new trampoline park at the Ortigas business center is truly a great place to take the little ones to get moving and well, jumping!
Do you have kids who love to jump? If your little ones enjoy jumping on the bed so, so much just like my son, imagine their excitement when you take them to a 2,000 square meters of jumping space with all the activities set up for jumpers!
Jump Yard is said to be the “first and biggest” indoor trampoline park here in the Philippines . But it’s not just a place for the kids, it’s also for the entire family! Since there’s no age limit at the entrance, everyone can go. You, too, can join your kids in jumping!
There, the entire family can play a game of Dodgeball, slam dunk basketballs, wall climb, free run, and more. My son spent most of his time at the Trampoline Park, the designated area for kids under 6 years of age.
Planning to take your kids to Jump Yard soon? The park is at the 2nd floor of the Frontera Verde Complex located in Ortigas Avenue Corner C5, Pasig City. Upon entrance, you will have to sign a waiver, pay the entrance fee which is Php 300, and the grip socks which is at Php100 (You ca reuse this again in your next visit!). Since all children 12 must have a parent/guardian in the building at all times, you will have to shell out an additional Php100 to join them or another Php300 if you want to join the fun!
Jump Yard operates at the following schedule:
Monday to Thursdays: 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm
Fridays 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tips and Reminders at Jump Yard
- Kids who are aged 11 and below should be accompanied by a guardian in the designated jumping area. Guardians are also required to wear socks so bring your own so you wouldn’t have to buy there anymore.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your preferred jumping schedule to allot time for signing the waver, watching the safety video and getting ready for the jump.
- Remind the kids to eat well and rest at least 20 minutes before jumping.
- Jumpers are not to bring gadgets to the jumping area. Only guardians/companions are allowed to bring their gadgets inside.
- Bring extra shirts and towels. (Bring water, too, as it is a bit pricey there!)
- Check if there is a Jump Yard promo ticket at Metrodeal! We bought ours there for only Php175!
On Throwing a Party at Jump Yard
If you’re considering to throw your kid’s birthday party at Jump Yard, they offer party packages that you might want to check out.
The Jump Yard Instant Party Packages is good for small parties, with at least 10 guests. Here, price starts at Php7000 during weekdays while at Php8000 on weekends. The price already includes an hour of jumping for the guests plus snacks!
On the other hand, the Jump Yard Exclusive Party is what you need if you’re targeting to host a bigger party. Here you’ll get to use the function room of the park (located at the second floor) exclusively for 2 hours. The minimum consumable rate is at Php50,000 for food and drinks. Please note, however, that you must book your party on a Monday through Thursday only, excluding the holidays! Here’s a more detailed guide for your party planning!
JUMP YARD INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK
Frontera Verde Complex, Ortigas Avenue Corner C5, Pasig City
Telephone: +632 544 – 0703
Mobile: +63 908 – 472 – 0031 / +63 915 – 618 – 2183