Looking for bible verses for kids? Here are 8 printable cards with verses from the bible that you can teach to your little ones. Scroll down to snag the copies which are perfect to use during your family time!
Ahhh, friends, ever since I became a mom, my own dad keeps saying, “Lead your children’s heart to Christ and they’ll grow up to be great kids.” I wholeheartedly agree. Raising kids who have Jesus in their hearts are beautiful and happy kids. I see that from people around me, I see that in my kid!
I am so, so excited to deliver to you your Happy Freebie Monday issue as I am sharing printable cards with bible verses for kids that you can use in your family time. These cards contain some practical Christian principles to teach your little ones. Please read along!
8 Printable Cards with Bible Verses for Kids
Here then are the 8 printable cards with bible verses for kids. I hope they will bless your kids immensely!
1. God is good all the time. (Read Psalm 100:5)
One easy-to-remember verse that we can teach to the young ones is this: “God is good all the time.” It’s a beautiful verse to teach the kids because it makes a wonderful reminder that in a world where challenges are inevitable, there is always the goodness of God that they can trust and depend on.
2. God made the world and everything in it. (Read Genesis 1)
Before our children go to school and learn about evolution, I feel the importance of letting them understand that God made the world and everything in it.
3. God loves everybody. (Read John 3:16)
How I love to teach this bible verse for kids! It’s is a great way to remind kids that God loves everybody hence they should treat their playmates, classmates, friends and everyone else fairly and equally!
4. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. (Read: Psalm 139:14)
What’s a better way to boost a child’s confidence than by letting her know how beautiful she is because she is fearfully and wonderfully created by the best, by God!
5. We are all created in the image of God. (Read Genesis 1:27)
Because we all look differently, teaching kids that God made everyone in his image will make them all the more appreciate one another. I hope that this teaching will let them understand that taunting and teasing other children who seem to be different from them doesn’t make Jesus happy!
6. God has a good and special plan for you. (Read Jeremiah 29:11)
I believe that it’s important to let the kids know that God loves them and has a plan for them so that as they grow and in times that they feel troubled, they would hold on to the promise that everything will be meaningful in the end.
7. God hears our prayers.(Read Luke 11: 19)
There’s nothing like reminding the kids that there is always someone who’s always excited to hear from them. Teaching them that “God hears our prayers” gives a strong foundation that in moments that they feel alone, there is always somebody to talk to, somebody who hears them through prayers.
8. What is in the heart is what matters. (Read Samuel 16: 6-7)
I pray that we moms will be able to raise kids that are kind, honest and warm. Kids with soft and loving hearts, exactly the way God loves them to be!
How to Use these Free Printable Cards with Bible Verses for Kids
Would you like to share these practical Christian lessons to your kids, too? Here are some reminders:
- Print off the cards onto standard, letter-sized paper (8.5×11″). It’s best if you use cardboard specialty papers so that they can serve as flash cards when teaching them to your kids. You may also post them in their bedroom walls so that they can always see them.
- Don’t forget to cut the printed paper in the middle as each print out makes two lovely cards.
- I suggest that you talk about one (1) bible verse per day to your child. It’s also best that you get your bible and read it exactly as how it is written there.
- Make the learning fun and end it with a prayer!
Isn’t it comforting to know that God walks with us in this motherhood assignment? Yep, we are never alone! His words help us build our children’s character. I am also always thankful that God has anointed us to teach His teachings to our children who are is His children, too!
Please go >HERE< to get your PDF copy of the free printable Bible verses to teach kids. I pray that they will help you and me in raising godly kids. Yes, we can do this!
See you again next week? Happy Freebie Monday, sweet moms!