This collection of weekly planner templates can help you streamline your schedules for the week. So if you’re looking for free weekly organizers, you will love the printables I am sharing today. I have here 15 free printable weekly planners adorned with beautiful florals!
Scroll down to see these beautiful pages, designed to help you ease your stress and improve your productivity week by week! Planning has never been this pretty and easy!
Hello, friend! Welcome back to Shining Mom! Was there ever a time in your life that you wished you had done more in the past week so you won’t be as loaded in the current week?
The planners I have for you today can help you manage your schedules, so you will never feel as stressed again. They’re here to help you manage your schedules so you can have a more blissful week!
Whether you’ve been using weekly planner templates for a long time or just starting, I am sure you will enjoy these beautiful weekly planners I have for you. They’re simple, practical, and very convenient to use. Mindfully and intentionally planning your week will be much easier using these free printable weekly planner templates! These templates have been my go-to organizers for years!
Ready to pen your weekly plans? It’s time to pick your weekly printable planner from this downloadable PDF template collection! Scroll down to view the various styles and layouts I offer for free!
Table of Contents
- Design Your Week with These Free Weekly Planner Templates
- Make These Weekly Planning Templates Work to Your Advantage!
- Download The Weekly Planning Templates
Design Your Week with These Free Weekly Planner Templates
How do you like your week to look kike? Choose a weekly planner layout that suits your style of managing your schedules for the week. Then, scroll down and look at some of the pages I included. For sure, these templates can help you map out your brilliant plans!
Here’s a quick rundown of the weekly planner template I have included in your download. For your reference, they’re all designed for printing on US standard letter-size paper. A special shout out to Aura and the Cat for the lovely design elements used!
- Weekly Focus Sheet, where you can write your priorities for the week.
- Blissful Week Planner, where you can blissfully plan your life by focusing more on what makes you happy.
- Productive Week Planner, where you can map your plans to be more productive.
- Week-at-a-Glance Page, where you can write the daily tasks that will give you an overview of how your week will run.
- Weekly Action Plan Page, where you can write your action plans. I like to call them action plans because they push me harder to get them done.
- Weekday and Weekend Planner, where you can plan out your week!
Make These Weekly Planning Templates Work to Your Advantage!
Make these planners work for you! Here are a few ideas that you can apply when using them.
1. Set a Planning Day
Designate a ‘planning day’ for the week. As for me, I do my weekly planning on Mondays. I used to map out my weekly plans on Sundays, but I felt that I was always rushing them. Sunday, for me, is a family day. And because I don’t like planning haphazardly, I moved my weekly planning to Monday mornings, just when my husband is already at work and my kids are busy with their school activities.
How about you? What day is your planning day for the week? Commit to organizing your schedules every week! It will do wonders!
2. Mindfully Plan Your Week
Be more intentional in writing down your plans for the week. Use our free printable weekly planner templates to:
- Identify your priorities for the week.
- Plan out your weekly meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Set your weekly budget.
- Make a list of to-dos for home and workplace.
- Plan out activities for the kids and for the whole family.
- Set a gospel reading schedule for the family.
- Enter important events such as meetings and appointments and more!
Download The Weekly Planning Templates
Ready to organize your week? Downloading the files is easy. Just click on the button below, and you will receive the files instantly. You can print them right in the comfort of your home!
I hope you can use the templates, and I hope they can help you design a more meaningful and productive week. I also have another version of this planner, and I would love for you to see it! Check out my 2023 weekly planner in this post!
Lastly, how about having this planner in a minimalist design? Would you like to have this planner in a plain version (not floral)? Let’s see if I can get 20 requests, and I’ll update this post with another set! Share your thoughts in the Comments section!
Other Freebies That You Might Like:
Happy planning, everyone, and may you have an awesome week ahead!